FSA had a brand refresh in 2022.
Inspired by elements of the message stick designed and painted by Aunty Vicki Clark in 2017, Tondo Creative gave us a fresh look.
The 2022 Franciscan Schools Australia logo incorporates significant elements:
- Southern Cross – Australia is under the Southern cross of the night skies.
- Brother Sun – the yellow central dot reminds us to praise our Creator.
- Sister Moon – and the Stars, in heaven You formed them clear and precious and beautiful.
- Sister Mother Earth – our schools honour First Nations people of their area and their spiritual connections to the land. We honour, care for and praise Sister Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us.
- Sister Water – Australia is girt by sea. Water is vital to life for … she is very useful, humble, and precious and chaste. Indigenous peoples regard the inland waters, rivers, wetlands, sea, islands, reefs, sandbars and sea grass beds as an inseparable part of their estates.
- Spray of yellow dots – represent our member schools. They come in diverse sizes and are located all over this great Southern land.
OUR CREATIVE TEAM PARTNERS WERE LOCAL BRISBANE BASED TONDO CREATIVE AND JB STUDIO 360